Feral Cat Focus
Feral Cat FOCUS Inc. was founded in 2003. We are an all volunteer 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization dedicated to help solving Western New York’s feral and free-roaming community cat overpopulation crisis.
Feral Cat FOCUS is committed to humanely reducing the feral and free-roaming cat overpopulation in Western New York through the use of Trap-Neuter-Vaccinate-Return (TNVR) as a long-term solution. TNVR humanely stabilizes the population, improves the cats’ lives, saves taxpayer dollars, addresses neighbors’ concerns, and helps the entire community reach a solution that benefits everyone.
Feral Cat FOCUS believes TNVR is the most humane and effective method available to end feral and free-roaming cat overpopulation. Our goal is to make Trap-Neuter-Vaccinate-Return (TNVR) fully understood, accepted and practiced in every community.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
- Feral Cat FOCUS provides fundamental services for feral and free-roaming community cats in Western New York.
- We advocate for spay/neuter and Trap-Neuter-Vaccinate-Return (TNVR) for all feral cats and free-roaming cats in Western New York.
- We provide access to high-quality, high-volume low-cost spay/neuter surgery in a safe and humane environment.
- We collaborate with others and mentor like-minded organizations to increase spay/neuter and Trap-Neuter-Vaccinate-Return (TNVR) in their communities and neighborhoods.
- We loan humane traps to the public for TNVR and provide education on humanely trapping feral cats for TNVR.
- We offer guidance and information to feral cat caregivers on the long-term care and management of feral/free roaming cat colonies.
- We provide municipalities, businesses, residential complexes, and animal control officials with information on the many benefits of implementing a TNVR program in their communities and neighborhoods. We provide them with the tools needed to establish TNVR as an effective, cost-saving and humane method of managing feral and free-roaming cat “community cat” numbers.