These Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) governs the use of the services (“Service”) that are made available by Diopus.com. These Terms and Conditions represent the whole agreement and understanding between Diopus.com and the individual or entity who uses or subscribes to our service (“Subscriber” or “you”).
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. By viewing or subscribing, you agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement. Diopus.com may terminate your account at any time, with or without notice, for conduct that is in breach of this Agreement, for conduct that Diopus.com believes is harmful to its business, or for conduct where the use of the Service is harmful to any other party.
Diopus.com may, in its sole discretion, change or modify this Agreement at any time, with or without notice. Such changes or modifications shall be made effective for all Subscribers or users upon posting of the modified Agreement to this web address. You are responsible to read this document from time to time to ensure that your use of the Service remains in compliance with this Agreement.
2. Subscriber Responsibility
When you apply to use Diopus.com services, you will be asked to select a ID and Password. The Subscriber ID and Password are the means through which you access certain services. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to safeguard the Subscriber ID and Password you select from any unauthorized use. IN NO EVENT WILL DIOPUS.COM BE LIABLE FOR THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OR MISUSE OF YOUR SUBSCRIBER ID OR PASSWORD. Subscribers are responsible for maintaining accurate account information at all times.
3. Prohibited Conduct
The following is a non-exclusive list of content, and behavior prohibited by the Diopus.com:
- Content that contains contents or links to: nudity, pornography, adult content, or foul language.
- Content that condones, promotes, contains, or links to warez, cracks, hacks, their associated utilities, or other piracy related information, whether for educational purposes or not.
- Content that has been promoted through the sending of Spam or mail fraud schemes, or pages that promote or condone the sending of Spam.
- Content that is grossly offensive, including blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred or excessive profanity, or to post any obscene, filthy, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectable material.
- Content or otherwise that exploits children under 18 years of age.
- Content that sells or promotes any products or services that are unlawful in the location at which the content is posted or received.
- Content that infringes or violates any copyright, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret, or other intellectual property right of any third party.
- Content that promotes mail fraud, multi-level marketing (pyramid) schemes or other illegal or fraudulent activities.
- Content that posts or discloses any personally identifying information or private information about any third parties without their express consent.
5. Reservation of Rights
Diopus.com reserves the right and sole discretion to:
- Censor any website hosted or linked on its servers that is deems inappropriate.
- Monitor any account and to suspend service to those accounts that have abused these terms and agreements.
- Terminate any account for unsolicited, commercial e-mailing (i.e., Spam), illegal access to other computers or networks (i.e., hacking), distribution of Internet viruses or similar destructive activities, activities whether lawful or unlawful that Website.com determines to be harmful to its other customers, operations or reputation, or for any breach of this agreement.
You agree that it may be necessary for us to temporarily suspend the Service for technical reasons or to maintain network equipment or facilities.
6. Limitation of Liability
The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and the use of the Service is at your own risk. Diopus.com makes no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, with respect to the Service, or any service or information provided through the Service. Diopus.com is not responsible for any damages arising from the use of the content or Service provided by Diopus.com. Diopus.com, its officers, directors, owners, agents and employees shall in no way be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury resulting from the use of the Service or of your website.
You agree to indemnify and hold Diopus.com, its affiliates, sponsors, partners, directors, officers and employees harmless from and against arising out of or relating to your breach of this Agreement or use by you or any third party of the Services.
8. Governing Law
The rights and obligations of the parties pursuant to this Agreement are governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York and the federal laws of the United States of America.
9. Entire Agreement
This Agreement, as may be updated from time to time and posted on this website, represents the complete agreement and understanding between us with respect to the Service and supersedes any other written or oral agreement.